The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Character: Spider-Man / Peter Parker
Directed by: Marc Webb
Written by: Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Jeff Pinkner
Produced by: Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach
Cast Members: Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan, Colm Feore, Felicity Jones, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field
Released date: May 2, 2014
Genre: Action, Adventure
Duration: 142 minutes
When New York is put under siege by Oscorp, it is up to Spider-Man to save the city he swore to protect as well as his loved ones.
– No more secrets.
– His greatest battle begins.
– Rise of Electro
– While filming Peter and Gwen’s first reunion after their break up, Andrew Garfield’s heel was run over by a taxi.
– When Peter interrupts Gwen on her way to her final interview for Oxford, upon realising where they are, Peter’s rambling to the receptionist was improvised several times by Andrew Garfield, and the producers and director chose their favourite version from among all the takes that were recorded.
– The host at Gwen and Peter’s graduation managed to get the part after Andrew Garfield personally recommended the actor.
– You know what it is I love about being Spider-Man? Everything!
– Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful could change everything.
– I like to think Spider-Man gives people hope.
– You’re wrong about us being on different paths. We’re not on different paths. You’re my path. And you’re always gonna be my path. And I know there’s a million reasons why we shouldn’t be together. I know that. But I’m tired of them. I’m tired of every single one of them. We’ve all gotta make a choice. Right? Well, I choose you. So, here’s my thought. England. Both of us. I’m following you now. I’m just gonna follow you everywhere. I’m just gonna follow you the rest of my life. I mean, they got crime there in England.
– Nothing is what I thought it was.
– Knock, knock. Mr. Criminal? Hey, my name is Spider-Man. You can call me Web-Head, you can call me Amazing, just don’t call me late for dinner. You get it?